IT, Business, and Management Training Topics
Having a website is not enough. One has to look at the statistics behind the website's performance and adjust the different parts of the website. In this course, trainees will learn everything from domain name selection to populate the content with appropriate content (texts, images, videos, etc). We also discuss the secret that search engines use to bring websites on top when people search for products or services. Topics to be discussed include, but not limited to:
- keyword identification and selection
- writing great contents for websites
- Creating backlinks
- using social media
- Display ads
- SEO etc
Training on Bid Data Analytics
This training focuses on assimilating the concepts of big data, methodologies, tools, and techniques for analyzing structured and unstructured data. Training topics include, but not limited to:
- Data analytics
- Data exploration and preprocessing
- Unstructured data analytics
- Data visualization and presentation
- Data analytics for better decision making
Programming with Python
Python is one of the most popular programming languages that many data scientists and (people working in the areas of text data processing are using). In this training, we focus on topics like:
- Classes, Objects, Loops, Exceptions.
- List, Tuples, Dictionary.
- Regular expressions.
- CGI programming.
- Socket programming.
- Multi threading.
- GUI programming.
- Network application Programming.
Page 1 of 8